A visit to the Acadian Peninsula would not be complete without a water activity experience. Below is a one-stop guide for nautical and water park activities.
- Kayak Peninsule, 499, Chemin Alderwood Road, Alderwood, Canada, E1XL 2L3
506.888.7022, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities: Guided kayak tours between Pokeshaw, Inkerman, and Val-Comeau and self-guided kayak rentals for Little Tracadie River.
- Bertrand Recreational Tourism Center, 79, rue du Pont Street, Bertrand, Canada E1W 1J8
506.726.2077, Email address: email@example.com
Activities: Kayaking at Caraquet River with the choice of single kayak, double kayak, and paddle boards.
- Shippagan Regional Pool, 226B, Avenue de I’Eglise, Shippagan, Canada, E8S 1H9
Recreational facilities: Semi-Olympic swimming pool (25 meters and 5 lanes), commercial water slide, inflatable games, Tarzan rope, and paddling pool with slide for toddlers.
- Gerard-saint-Cyr Indoor Pool, 9, Boulevard St-Pierre Est Blvd, Caraquet, Canada, E1W 1B6
Recreational facilities: Indoor pool annexed to the portion of the New Brunswick School of Fisheries
- Aqua Park of Tracadia River, 3205, rue Alcide Street, Tracadie, Canada, E1X 1A5
506.393.7759, 844.394.7759, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, Website: http://www/campingetaquaparc.com/
Recreational facilities: Huge water park with inflatable structures.
- Aqua Park-Pokemouche camping, 11220, Hwy 11, Pokemouche, Canada, E8P 1J8
Email address: 506.727.6090, 877.727.6090
Website address: http://www.campingpokemouche.com/
Recreational facilities: Water park and camping site